Prep time : 20 min – Cook time: 20 min – For 5 tartlets
- 1 C + 1/2 C (150g) flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 stick (65g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 C (65g) powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp water
- 12 halves apricots (canned)
- For the syrup:
- 2 tbsp apricot jam (You can replace by 2 tbsp sugar + 2 tbsp water)
- 1 sprig Rosemary (Dry or fresh)
- Preheat your oven at 350°F.
- Pour butter, pinch of salt and flour in a mixing bowl.
- With your hands, mix together until having a crumbly texture.
- Add powdered sugar and mix.
- Add egg yolk, water, and mix together until combined.
- Form a bowl with your dough.
- Separate in 5 bowls.
- With hand or with a rolling pin, flatten to make a circle of dough.
- Put the dough on a buttered tartlet pan.
- Cut apricots in small pieces and put them on the dough. You can add crushed pistachios, or crush almonds on the top.
- Bake for 15 min.
- In the meantime: Pour the jam and rosemary in a saucepan and take to boil.
- When tarts are baked and cooled down, brush them with syrup.