Serves: 2 – Prep Time: 10 min Cooking time: 25 min
- ½ eggplant
- 2 ½ Tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 ½ Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- ½ large garlic clove
- 1 heaping Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Rinse the eggplant, cut it into slices about half cm/0,2 inch thick, put them into a large bowl and sprinkle some salt over them. Set aside for about 5-10 min.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes into quarters, crush the garlic clove and put them in a little bowl with 2 Tbsp of olive oil, salt, pepper, parsley, fresh shredded Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Mix all together and set aside.
- Coat a baking sheet with parchment paper and put the slices on it without touching each other.
- Brush them with a little bit of olive oil, then generously put the mixture over individual slices to cover surface.
- Bake over to 350 °F for 25 min until golden.
- Serve warm.