With this ganache, you will enjoy the delicate flavor of Champagne. What a perfect ganache to fill your home made macarons for Holidays or to garnish your Christmas Log!
10 min prep – 2h resting
- 1 1/2 Cup of white chocolate (200 g)
- 5 1/2 tbsp of Champagne (80 ml)
- Pour the white chocolate in a mixing bowl.
- In a pan, take the champagne to boil.
- When it’s boiling pour it on the white chocolate.
- Stir slowly until the white chocolate is totally melted.
- Let rest in fridge for at least 2 hours before using.
The alcohol from the Champagne will evaporate when boiling.