For 2 people – Preparation time: 10 min – Cooking time: 10
- 2 medium bowls
- 1 electric beater
- 1 spatula
- 1 glass dish
- 1 silicon brush
- 1 cutting board
- 1 small sharp knife
- 1 grater
- 4 large eggs, separated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- ¼ cup (55g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp minced fresh chives
- 1 tsp (15g) unsalted butter, melted
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, beat the egg yolks with a generous pinch of salt and some freshly ground black pepper until well mixed.
- In another medium bowl, beat the egg whites with cream of tartare until firm, glossy peaks form.
- Add half of the beaten egg whites to yolks and stir until well are combined.
- Add half of Parmesan cheese and chives and mix well.
- With a silicone spatula, gently fold in the remaining beaten eggs whites until well combined. Set aside your soufflé base.
- Brush the bottom of the glass dish with melted butter and a little olive oil.
- Pour the soufflé base into the dish. Baking instructions tk.
- Scatter remaining Parmesan on top, a little bit of chives and serve right away.