A generous and moist chocolate cake with a nice flavor of orange. Dive into the softness of our French fondant au chocolat.
- 1 French chocolate lava cake baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 4 organic oranges
Instructions for your moist French Fondant au chocolat
- Preheat your oven to 380 ° F.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter until it is liquid. On a low heat, pour the French fondant au chocolat baking mix into the pan and mix until the chocolate is completely melted. Out of the heat, add the eggs. Whisk until you obtained a smooth paste. Zest your oranges.
- Incorporate your orange zest into your chocolate fondant batter. Add the juice of 1 orange.
- Use 4 or 5 round small ramekins molds. Butter and flour lightly. Pour in the batter. Bake for 12 min to 15 min.
- Let it cool down, and bon appétit!
Cooking tip :Arrange some slices of oranges for decoration. Warm it up before eating.