Amazing and very simple chocolate ganache! You can use it to fill your home made macarons, or to make a tart.
10 min prep – 1 h cooling
Ingredients for the chocolate ganache
- 100 g of heavy cream (3,5 oz / 0,4 cup)
- 125 g of dark chocolate (4,4 oz)
- 20 g of butter at room temperature. (0,7 oz / 1 tbsp)
Directions for the chocolate ganache
- In a pan, pour the cream. Take it to boil.
- Pour gently on the chocolate. Mix from the center the the outside with a silicone spatula. Add the butter. Mix gently. Put in the fridge.
- Take it out 15 minutes before using.
Do you want to bake macaron like pro? Check our amazing macaron cooking class!