Twist our authentic French madeleines into madeleines with all the flavors we love in fall: A little bit of cinnamon and some orange. This wonderful flavor association is perfect for this time of the year.
10 min prep – 12 min baking
For 20 madeleines
- 1 baking mix for French Madeleines
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (113g)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp of honey (20g)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Zest of 1 orange
- Melt the butter
- In a bowl, pour the Madeleines baking mix.
- Add the eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Add butter, cinnamon and orange zest and mix.
- Scoop the batter into the cells of the Madeleines pan, filling them 2/3 full.
- Put the pan in the fridge.
- Preheat your oven at 350°F.
- When your oven is at the temperature, bake for 10 to 12 min.