These crunchy parmesan cookies are perfect with a glass of wine for a cocktail party ! It’s a quick and easy recipe and the cookies can be stored in a container for up to 5 days or you can also freeze the dough.
Prep time : 15 min – Cook time: 10 min – For 15 cookies
- 1 tsp rosemary (Fresh or dry)
- 1 C (90g) of grated parmesan
- 1 C (115g) flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 stick (60g) of butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- In a bowl, mix the rosemary, parmesan, butter cut into small cubes and flour until combined.
- Add the yolk and then mix the dough quickly.
- Roll the dough to make a large stick of dough (3 inches thick)
- Cut your dough in slices and arrange them on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Do you like parmesan ?
If you like this recipe, you probably would like to try our leek and parmesan pie recipe or our perfect winter soup recipe : broccoli soup with zucchini and parmesan!