Roses des sables are very easy to prepare, and are definitely a French kid favorite! We really like to offer you some recipes to make with your kids. The roses des sables recipe is very easy but not less delicious. As a dessert, just for a snack or why not put them in a beautiful bag to offer them as a Christmas present.
10 min prep – 30 min cooling
For 4 people
Ingredients for the Roses des sables
- 3/4 cup of good chocolate (These dark chocolate or milk chocolate are our favorites) (120g)
- 1/2 stick of butter (60g)
- 3 cups of rice crispies / corn flakes (unsweetened) (75g)
Instructions for the Roses des sables
- Melt the butter with the chocolate cut into small pieces in a bain-marie.
- Out of the fire, add the corn flakes and mix gently.
- With a tablespoon, make small piles in paper boxes or on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Put in the fridge for 30 min.