For 2 people – 10 min prep – 45 min cook
- 3 big potatoes (about 250g)
- 3/4 C (150 ml) of heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 C (150 ml) of milk
- 1/2 C (50g) of shredded cheese (Mozzarella)
- 1/2 garlic clove
- Salt, pepper, grated nutmeg
- Wash the potatoes. Boil them for 15 min.
- Preheat your oven at 380 °F.
- Peel and slice the potatoes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the milk, heavy whipping cream, crushed garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- On a small baking dish, lift the potatoes into it and layer without breaking them up.
- Cover with the cream mix, sprinkle the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 min until the potatoes are golden brown.