Madeleines are one of the most easy French cookie to prepare.
They are soft and moist, and with some Meyer Lemon you will not be able to resist.
For 20 Meyer lemon madeleines
10 min prep – 10 min baking
- 1 baking mix for French Madeleines My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of butter (113g)
- 2 tsp of honey (20g)
- 1 Meyer lemon or a regular lemon
Tools you will need to make your home made madeleines:
- Madeleine pan
How to use the madeleine baking mix
- Zest the lemon.
- Melt the butter.
- In a bowl, pour the Madeleines baking mix. Add the eggs and whisk until smooth. Add the butter and the honey and mix.
- Scoop the batter into the cells of the Madeleine pan, filling them 2/3 full. Put the pan in the fridge.
- Preheat your oven at 350°F. When your oven is at temperature, bake for 10 to 12 min.