This recipe is great to prepare with kids, you make it, you bake it, and you can enjoy!
- 125 g of flour
- 100 g of Greek yogurt
- 7 g of baking powder
- 3 g of salt
- 3 tbsp of tomato sauce
- 6 slices of mushrooms
- 3 slices of bacon
- 30 g of mozzarella cheese
- 2 pinches of oregano
- Preheat your oven at 360°F.
- Rinse and cut your vegetables in thin slices. Set aside.
- Precook your bacon in a pan. Set aside.
- Put the flour, baking powder, Greek yogurt and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Mix and knead until you get a ball of dough that doesn’t stick too much.
- Form two balls with your dough. Roll it with a rolling pin to form two bases for your topping.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the dough.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese, bacon, mushroom and herbs on the flatbread.
- Put the flatbread into the oven for about 15 minutes at 360°F.
- When the dough is golden, it’s ready!