- ¼ log of goat cheese
- 1 cucumber
- 5 sprigs of fresh mint or rosemary
- ¼ Cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and cut the cucumber into batonnets (sticks). Set aside.
- Thinly slice the mint leaves or rosemary. Set aside.
- In a bowl, pour the heavy whipping cream and goat cheese and whipped them until combine.
- Salt, pepper the mixture and gently add herbs.
- Place the cucumber batonnets inside the ramekin along the sides.
- Pour in the center the cheese mixture, then put a drizzle of olive oil on the top.