Texas is the capital of barbecue and bbq sauce. What could be better than a Texan barbecue with homemade bbq sauce?
Throw away your pots of industrial sauce, here is the incomparable and unmistakable barbecue sauce recipe! And if you are a vegetarian, this sauce can also be served with grilled vegetables or vegetarian burger.
Ingredients for homemade bbq sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- A teaspoon of paprika
- 10 cl of beef broth (Or vegetable stock for vegetarian)
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon savora mustard
- Preparing the homemade barbecue sauce
Preparation of your best homemade bb sauce
Slowly sauté the sliced onions with a few drops of olive oil. After 5 minutes, add the balsamic vinegar and the tomato paste. Cook for a few minutes, always on a low heat.
Add the veal stock, honey, paprika and the worcestershire sauce. Whisk and finish with ketchup and mustard. Mix and cook for another 5 minutes. Pepper and salt slightly.