This Madagascar Macaron Ganache is made with white chocolate and vanilla bean. Those two flavors are a perfect match for a gourmet macaron!
For about 20 macarons – 10 min Prep – 5 min Cooking
Ingredients for the Madagascar ganache
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream (150g)
- 1,5 cup of white chocolate (300g)
- 1/2 vanilla bean
Directions for the Madagascar ganache.
- With a small knife, cut the vanilla bean lengthwise then split the bean in two.
- Use the non sharp side of the knife to scrap out the vanilla seeds.
- In a pan, pour the heavy cream, vanilla bean and seeds. Take it to boil.
- Remove the bean then sift the cream. Pour gently on the chocolate.
- Mix from the center to the outside with a silicone spatula.
- Put in the fridge for 1h before using it.
For your macarons, you can use our amazing macaron baking mix and follow these steps.