Make delicious and moist blueberry muffins with our very easy to use French pound cake baking mix!
It takes only 10 min to prepare these amazing little muffins and even less to eat them all!
French pound cake is very classical French cake. In France, we call it quatre-quarts. It is a buttery and light cake, coming from the West of France, in Brittany. (Bretagne)
All French moms know how to make this cake, because it is a kid favorite!
But we also absolutely love these little and moist blueberry muffins!
- 1 French pound cake baking mix
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter (113 g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
Preparation of your moist blueberry muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F. Pour the French pound cake baking mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth. Melt the butter and add it to the batter.
- Mix gently.
- Wash and dry your fresh blueberries. Add them to the batter, mixing slowly.
- Use a muffin pan with paper muffin liners or silicon muffin liners inside.
- With a spoon, pour the batter, filling half of each liners. Our moist blueberry muffins are going to rise a little bit, while baking.
- Bake for about 25 min. The top of your muffins should be golden brown. Let cool before eating. (We know how hard it is!)