Very moist in the middle, with a thin crust on the top, this chocolate cake is definitely a classic from Parisian restaurants.
Ingredients for the chocolate fondant
- 50 g of flour
- 100 g of sugar
- 140 g of dark chocolate
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 eggs
Preparation of the chocolate fondant
- Pre heat your oven at 380°F.
- Melt the butter and the chocolate together.
- In a mixing bowl pour the flour and sugar. Add the eggs and whisk.
- In a brownie pan coated with parchment paper, pour your batter.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Once your chocolate cake is baked, let it.
You will always find this dessert in French restaurants. In some places it will come with vanilla ice cream, in others with crème anglaise (custard).