There is nothing more easy that these kind of tarts, roll your dough, and add the things you love the most on the top!
For 3 individual tarts
20 min prep – 20 min baking
For the topping:
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1/4 of apple
- 1/2 of onion
- 3 tsp of honey
- Salt and pepper
For the homemade dough (You can also use a store bought dough)
- 195 g of flour
- 90 g of butter at room temperature
- 30 ml of water
- 1 pinch of salt
Start with the dough
- Pour the flour, butter, water and salt into a bowl. Mix together until having a dough.
- With a rolling pin, thinly spread the dough on the parchment paper.
- Line your tart mold, then cover it with the dough.
Then the topping
- Peel the onion and thinly slice it.
- Cut the bacon in small pieces.
- Heat the saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour the onion, the bacon and cook for about 10 min.
- After few minutes, add the honey, then let cook for few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel the apple then slice it.
- Spread the onions, the bacon and apple slices on top of the dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 360°F.
- Enjoy warm with a salad.