This is definitely not a French tradition, but this pumpkin cake is so moist and so full of fall flavors that we can’t resist to share this recipe!
10 min prep – 50 min baking
Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 baking mix for French pound cake My French Recipe
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of butter
Directions for the pumpkin pound cake
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F.
- Pour the baking mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the cinnamon, the nutmeg and the pumpkin. Whisk.
- Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth.
- Melt the butter and add it to the batter. Mix gently.
- Use a loaf pan, coated with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter in the pan.
- Bake 50 min to 1h, until it is cracked down in the center and golden on the top.
- Let cool, and bon appétit!