Makes about 10.5 ounces (300 g) – Prep time: 10 min – Cook time: 10 mins
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1/2 c (80 g) of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1/3 C (80 ml) raspberry purée
- 2 tbsp (30 g) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs. Add the flour and mix.
- Pour into a medium saucepan. Add the raspberry juice and the butter.
- Place over low-medium heat. Bring to boil while mixing constantly. Allow to boil for a few minutes, until the curd thickens. Remove from the heat and cool in the refrigerator before using.