- 1 baking mix for French pound cake
- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 2 ripe bananas
Preparation of the super easy banana bread
Prepare your dough using the recipe on the back of your French pound cake baking mix.
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F.
- Pour the baking mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth.
- Melt the butter and add it to the batter. Mix gently.
- Slice 1 bananas and add them to the dough.
- Use a loaf pan, coated with parchment paper. Pour the batter in the loaf pan.
- Cut the remaining banana in half and arrange it on top of your bread.
- Bake 50 min to 1 hour until it is cracked down in the center and golden on the top.
Let cool, and bon appétit!