We love this thin apple tart because of its simplicity.
Just a few ingredients for a crusty and delicious tart.
- 3 Royal Gala apples
- 7 phyllo dough sheets
- ½ stick of butter (60 g)
- ¼ cup of sugar (50g)
- Grounded cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 395°F.
- Set the butter into a bowl and melt it into the microwave.
- Coate a oven sheet with parchment paper. Then brush it with the melted butter.
- Set the first Phyllo sheet on the parchment paper, and brush it with melted butter.
Set the second one on it, and brush it with melted butter.
Do the same thing with all the Phyllo sheets stacking them on the top of each other.
- Peel the apples with a vegetable peeler or knife ; cut out the core and cut the apples in halves.
- With a mandoline, slice the halves apple.
- Then, set the apple slices on the Phyllo dough and sprinkle the sugar on the top.
- Bake the tart for 20 min. At the end, broil the tart 3 min to make it golden.
- Let the tart cool and sprinkle with cinnamon.