Vanilla chantilly is great to add a final touch to your desserts.
In France, it’s common to add it on the top of a coffee or a Parisian style hot chocolate like the one from Angelina’s.
- 100 ml of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp of powdered sugar
- 4 drops of vanilla extract (Or half a vanilla bean)
- Pour the cream in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the cream, adding slowly the sugar and the vanilla.
- Once you have the good texture, you can scoop into a pastry bag.
You can use this recipe to fill profiteroles.